[mythtv-users] 0.26 recording rules - "not listed"

Adrian Saul sgtbundy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:46:25 UTC 2012

Picked up a slightly annoying bug with 0.26 tonight - my wife was
watching a show and decided to manually record the following program in
case this one ran overtime.  She went to the guide, picked the next show
and did a manual record.  Instantly the two other shows in scheduled to
be recorded tonight disappeared from upcoming recordings.

If I look at the upcoming recordings there is nothing there to say they
are in conflict or anything, there are plenty of free tuners and it
seemed happy to record it before.
If I pick the show in the guide it has nothing to say it wants to record it.
If I do a manual record in on the show, it shows up in upcoming
recordings and the guide as "Not Listed" (WTF does that mean, yes it is,
its right there).
If I look at the recording rules it is there and I see nothing that
would prevent it recording, and preview changes shows it as "this will
be recorded" but it never appears in upcoming recordings.

Viewing via the frontend of mythweb seem to show nothing different, and
I can find no errors or messages in the logs relating to this.

Any ideas what is going on here?   The only work around seems to be to
switch to the show when it starts and hit record.