[mythtv-users] Problem with certain MythVideo art files

Karl Newman siliconfiend at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 04:09:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem where the Videos fail to display artwork
for certain titles. The metadata lookup succeeds and the artwork is
downloaded (and is a valid image) but is not displayed in the Videos
view. And in the frontend log I see messages like this:
Aug 17 20:51:01 [mythfrontend] E ImageLoad mythuihelper.cpp:1323
(LoadScaleImage) MythUIHelper:
LoadScaleImage(home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/25963_coverart.jpg)Unable
to find image file
Aug 17 20:51:01 [mythfrontend] E ImageLoad mythuihelper.cpp:1323
(LoadScaleImage) MythUIHelper:
LoadScaleImage(home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/29999_coverart.jpg)Unable
to find image file
Aug 17 20:51:01 [mythfrontend] E ImageLoad mythuihelper.cpp:1323
(LoadScaleImage) MythUIHelper:
LoadScaleImage(home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/48762_coverart.jpg)Unable
to find image file
Aug 17 20:51:01 [mythfrontend] E ImageLoad mythuihelper.cpp:1323
(LoadScaleImage) MythUIHelper:
LoadScaleImage(home/mythtv/.mythtv/MythVideo/Fanart/25963_fanart.jpg)Unable
to find image file

It's not general problem for other videos because I just added a new
video and its art was downloaded and displayed correctly. It's just
for these three videos (right now) which all happen to be VeggieTales
titles. I deleted the image files and let them re-download but I get
the same result.

Hmm... Something I just noticed compared to the working ones--these
have no leading slash in the path and the working ones do. That is
almost certainly the problem. But how would those paths be generated
differently?

Karl