[mythtv-users] Motorola Nyxboard

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:46:02 UTC 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Richard Morton
<richard.e.morton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been looking for a new remote for my system and I have been coveting
> the (dual-sided remote) Motorola Nyxboard for sometime.
>
> Has anyone had any success with getting this to work with Myth (sensibly -
> as in keys do sensible things compared to their labels)?
> Anyone prepared to share the secret sauce?

I'm really thinking about picking one of these up.  I'm currently
using a ATI RemoteWonder because in my projector setup, my MCE remote
wouldn't reach across the room, and back.  I picked up a PS3 BD remote
because of some of the issues that come with the ATI, and I managed to
get it working, but every time it would timeout and disconnect, it was
a huge process to get it working, again.

If I do buy one, and get it working well, I'll report back.

=-Jameson