[mythtv-users] imon remote changes

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Thu Aug 16 04:28:52 UTC 2012

On 16 August 2012 13:14, Phil Wild <phil at holobyte.com.au> wrote:

> >> I am running a Zotac ION board and have an Antec MicroFusion 350 case
> >> with inbuilt LCD and IR receiver.
> >
> > I wrote a overview of how this links together and how to debug things of
> > this sort. It is more geared for LinHES than Mythbuntu but you may find
> it
> > useful to help isolate the issue. I run imon device 0038 and ffdc without
> > problem.
> >
> > The link to the overview is:
> > http://linhes.org/projects/linhes/wiki/Architecture_and_Customization
> >
> > Hope that gets you started in the right direction.
> >
> Thanks Christian,
>
> That website did not come up in my googling.
> Looking at the documentation now. Will test when I get home.
> Cheers
> Phil

I'm having similar issue trying to get a dvico remote working under
mythbuntu with the new lirc/kernel on a test Frontend

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=12174617#post12174617

my existing FE/BE has imon device 15c2:0036 on the old lirc, I was hoping
to have the above dvico remote working prior to reinstalling as a failback
solution when I upgrade my existing FE/BE.

Anthony