[mythtv-users] Mythweb in Debian Squeeze

Lasse Knudsen lasse.h.knudsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:58:44 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I have found some oddness, with the mythweb, media repository for Debian
Squeeze.

Most things work fine with the web interface, making manual recordings and
such. But when i try to hide, delete channels, or change xmltvid, in the
setup part, then the changes do not get saved. And my problem is that i
dont see any error messages anywhere, the changes are just dropped. I see
nothing interesting in any of the log files.

Anyone that has seen this problem, i have not myself seen this behavior
before, usually the interface works or not at all, not this wierd inbetween
thing :)

-lasse