[mythtv-users] Recording ends early, skipping goes farther than it should

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:42:12 UTC 2012

Last night, I recorded "Longmire" on A&E.  I thought it was odd that
it was listed as 4.x GB, so I tried to play it.  Immediately, I
noticed that the skip was skipping forward too much time - for
instance, a skip forward of 10 minutes would end up skipping about 15
minutes.  I also noticed that the program ended early - there was
obviously still program left.  I deleted and re-recorded, since I saw
it was coming on again in a few hours.  This morning, I checked, and I
have the same result.

I noticed that the backend log is filled with:

ProcessRequest recorderbase.cpp:386 (GetKeyframePositions) -
RecBase(10:1310ABA8-2):
GetKeyframePositions(19875,9223372036854775807,#0) out of 544

What's up with this?