[mythtv-users] libcec

Stephen Myers stevem at scn.org
Sat Aug 11 22:09:11 UTC 2012

I just got the pulse eight hdmi usb cec device hooked up to my Panasonic
VIERA TV. Some, but not all of the buttons are working, also, it seems like
it could use some filtering, because the I get multiple button clicks when
I want only one.  Is there a way to test which buttons are being recognised
and how do I change the mapping?  Per the TV's user manual the following
buttons should be available to mythtv:

Up                                Confirmed
Down                            Confirmed
Left                               Confirmed
Right                             Confirmed
Ok
Return                           Confirmed
Sub-Menu                      Confirmed (produces a TV menu before going to
mythtv)
Red
Green
Blue
Yellow
Exit
Channel Up
Channel Down
0-9                                    Confirmed
Play
Stop
Reverse
Skip Reverse
Skip Reverse
Pause
Closed Caption
SAP (Select Audio Mode)
- #/_ (Select digital sub-channel)

So, where would I go to check which buttons are working and how do I change
the mapping?