[mythtv-users] Live TV playback frustration

Andrew McCauley ajmccauley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:20:02 UTC 2012

> Personally I've choosen to stay with an rather old snapshot of
> 0.24-fixes - as it's currently the most stable solution for me.

+1

24 was rock solid.  I regret the day I upgraded to .25.  No good way
to roll back now (I did not realize how unstable .25 was until it was
about 1 month in to using it) I figured it would get better with
time...  Not yet.  .

I still love mythtv.  But WAF is low right now.  (Mythtv decided not
to record 12h of Olympics coverage yesterday...  Does not help that I
am 9,000 miles away from home working 14h days so no time to
troublshoot)