[mythtv-users] Foolproof Mythbuntu start/restart irexec command

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:45:17 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:
> Have you tried enabling the "Generate frontend restart mapping"
> checkbox in the Mythbuntu Control Centre? It makes restarting the
> frontend mapped to pressing Power followed by Clear.

Wow, ok, so that was ridiculously easy to do. I've never really
bothered with Mythbuntu Control Centre before and didn't know that was
there. I also like the two button approach because it makes an
accidental press a thing of the past especially as power and clear are
at two ends of the remote!

Now I can reclaim that button for something else.