[mythtv-users] .25 video levels aka Parental Controls

digidmyth digidmyth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:28:25 UTC 2012

Is anyone else having problems with video levels in .25?

Neither one of my front ends are honoring the setting telling it what level to start at.

When I first go into watch the videos I get all levels 1,2,3 and 4.

If I select one of the levels it shows the correct videos for that level, so the levels them selfs are working. Same thing on all three front ends here.

This is a big problem for me as we use the levels to filter out what the kids can watch.

Level 1 G and PG videos for the kids.
Level 2 PG-13 for the older kids.
Level 3 R for the adults
Level4 Stuff we dont even want the kids to know about ! :-O

I am going to have to turn the whole system down until this is fixed!

I did open a trouble ticket, as I did not see anything similar.

Dale