[mythtv-users] Migrated backend and now the UPnP isn't showing up

Edward Bond celpa.firl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 04:52:48 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I migrated my mythbackend server from a ubuntu box( v 11 ) to a freebsd
box( 8.2 ). I followed the instructions here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Backend_migration I read somewhere about version
.24 not respecting storage directories.

now when the UPnpMedia tries to start up I get the following error:

2012-04-28 23:37:24.192 UPnpMedia: BuildMediaMap - no VideoStartupDir set,
 skipping scan.

All of the shows show up fine on my frontends, I just really grew
accustomed to the UPnP and would like to know what I might need to do to
get it back.

Configuration now:

Freebsd box 8.2
Mythtv .24 running in a jail built from source.
mysql 5.1
2 HDHomerun devices ( 4 tuners )

Thanks in advanced for help,

- Firl