[mythtv-users] Recording playlists works... unsure how to stop playback

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:43:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

Until recently adding recordings to a playlist and then playing them
resulted in the first recording playing and then returning to the
recordings screen.  I did an update yesterday (not sure when the previous
one was) (running mythbuntu .24-fixes) and suddenly the playlist plays
correctly (or maybe I just did it the right way this time).

But... now I don't know how to stop the playback, since stopping the
current recording just starts the playback of the next one in the queue.
 Anyone know how to stop playback of a playlist?