[mythtv-users] My HDHomerun stopped working with MythTV, but ok in Windows

Kane Tse kane.tse at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:46:27 UTC 2012

> For the others following this thread -- thanks for all your help.  I
> have completed the drop all tuners and drop all listing sources from
> MythTV and reading them in.  All tuners seem to be working for now;
> but mythfilldatabase is still running.  Will see what happens tonight
> when the prime time hits.

After an evening of watching, seems like the signal in MythTV is still
blocky (every 3-5 seconds), but at least it is watchable.  I noticed a
significant degradation in the HDHomreun recording when I think the
HD-PVR started a recording different show halfway... however, will
need to perform more testing to confirm.

This is so odd because my setup has been smooth for many months now.