[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Wed Apr 25 13:47:48 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Scott & Nicole Harris
<snharris99 at live.com> wrote:
> When a track is selected, it should start to play (resigning myself to the
> "fact" that it must also be added to the playlist now).

But doesn't it do that already?  As far as I can tell, that's exactly
how it works now, just like it did in .24.

I really feel like I'm missing something, because I just don't
understand how you see the .25 "playlist model" as any different than
it was in .24.

Eric