[mythtv-users] Alternatives to MythMusic in 0.25, has anyone already found one?

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 21:08:14 UTC 2012

I used it briefly in on a VM and I didnt see anything wrong with it,
throwing the baby out with the bathwater and replacing a load of very good
work moving to MythUI rather than fixing a few issues is insane. I would
like to thank Paul H for his contribution of the rewrite. There is another
thread on this list saying that in the main the new version is a big
improvement and it just needs a few tweaks.

I suggest trying it and working on fixes if it is not to your liking.