[mythtv-users] 0.25 - livetv fails when starting on a specific channel

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Sun Apr 22 00:58:15 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 22 April 2012, Ronald Frazier wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I poster earlier the trac ticket tracking this issue..
>>
>> You did? In my thread, or was this in another thread? The only message
>

>  http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10550

Thanks, I didn't see that other message of yours. I think that other
message is somewhat related, but not entirely. Certainly the symptoms
are the same...when it fails to tune it kicks you out...and a
workaround for that problem would certainly cover up the problem I'm
having. However, I think they are different. In that thread it is
talking about a channel that legitimately cannot be tuned. In my case,
the channel works perfectly fine, as long as it isn't the first
channel you try to tune.

--
Ron Frazier