[mythtv-users] Disk Space Way Wrong

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 22:31:07 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 15:20, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> ... Maybe it's worth getting over my aversion and trying
> again, but for as rarely as I need to do so (more often I need to get
> into the bios or something) it just never seems worth the trouble of
> trying.

The Lantronix SpiderDuo is an invaluable device for those
that have a need to (occasionally) have a remote KVM
available that allows one access into (even) the bios
screens when the target system was purchased with
out of band remote management (and that includes almost
all of the non-vPro consumer boxes, and all too many
cheaper "servers").  A little pricey (although the prices
recently came down), but sometimes it is worth it
(and it is much easier to carry around in the backback
with a laptop than the screen and keyboard when I have
to go to a remote colo for some "adjustment" that
a remote power reset did not address).

Gary