[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 0.25 - not able to schedule recordings and no recording schedule

mlt at etruscott.co.uk mlt at etruscott.co.uk
Sat Apr 21 22:09:48 UTC 2012

I have just upgraded from 0.24 and somehow my upcoming recordings are blank,
otherwise everything seems fine.

The database of recordings has moved across as everything else.  however,
there is nothing in the schedule of upcoming recordings and no recording rules
are visible from the frontend, although they oddly seem to be from mythweb.
The schedule is not visible from either.  It is also not possible to set
recordings which makes the point of a pvr questionable.

I have already restored my old database and the problem remains the same.  Is
their a setting missing from the backend I haven't noticed?

Thanks,

michael