[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect not working

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:38:08 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Ian Evans <dheianevans at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just realized my Schedules Direct isn't working either as the days of
> available data has been going down since the upgrade. Will make sure
> logging is working properly and get back to the list.

Before I post the full log of my most recent mythfilldatabase run, I
had this line jump out at me:

Apr 20 08:07:34 buster mythfilldatabase[3177]: I CoreContext
filldata.cpp:272 (GrabDDData) Grab complete.  Actual data from Thu Apr
19 04:00:00 2012 to Fri Apr 20 04:00:00 2012 (UTC) <-should it say it
has data up until a future date?

I can paste the full last run if you like, but right now my frontend
only says I have data for 12 days...shouldn't it be 14?