[mythtv-users] 0.25-fixes 'Video Frame Buffering Failed Too Many Times' whenever a new program starts (Live TV)

Scott & Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Sat Apr 21 17:55:25 UTC 2012

>> I’m so confused, because everyone keeps saying the “fix” hasn’t been
>> ported
>> to 0.25/fixes yet, but my system  magically started being near flawless
>> with
>> live TV transitions right at the same time the “fixes” in 10490 were
>> reported.  Prior to that, it had a 100% failure rate.

>The problem seems to affect different systems in different ways.
>You're just one of the lucky ones. :)

>Jim

But that's where my confusion is coming from.  My system was *useless* for
live TV up until the "oldfile / stop reads" commit / revert in 10490.
However, unless I'm not understanding, because I'm running 0.25+fixes, none
of these "fixes" in 10490 should have made their way to my system....but
it's fixed and suddenly.