[mythtv-users] 0.25 - Music starts playing automatically

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:09:35 UTC 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Thomas Boehm
<mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net> wrote:
> A Desai wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> There's been some discussion on the list about playlists not being
>>> saved unless mythfrontend is closed properly.
>>>
>>> Maybe this is related?  ie If you don't exit mythfrontend cleanly then
>>> mythmusic remembers a playing state and goes back into it?
>>
>> But the problem is, I have rebooted my frontend box like 10 times
>> after that! Is this like an ongoing thing? Do more people have this
>> issue or is it just me?
>
> Rebooting doesn't say anything about whether you closed mythfrontend
> properly or you just killed it.

I understand. But I wouldn't just reboot my FE - I always exit out -
and if I don't see a clean exit - i give a "killall  mythfrontend"
command until it says "No Process to be terminated". Other than that,
I don't know how else to get a "clean" exit...

Ash

--
http://about.me/adesai