[mythtv-users] Missing cover art

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Apr 20 13:14:43 UTC 2012

I am running the mythtv-transcode-h264.sh, designating the videos folder
for output. The script is working, but I get a message "Missing Cover".
I am able to choose a file location for the cover art, but, would like
the information to auto fill, and am not clear where I would retrieve
this information manually.

Mythbackend seems to indicate the information is being grabbed, or am I
wrong here?

I MetadataDownload metadatadownload.cpp:222 (runGrabber) Running
Grabber: /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb.py -l en -M American
Chopper - 20120417140000

Any suggestions?