[mythtv-users] Gentoo 0.25 stable ebuild anyone?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 18:08:17 UTC 2012

> There's an overlay here: https://github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv
> Though, I've NOT tested the 0.25 builds..

Marc has recently updated these to support 0.25 fixes. I am pretty
sure those are the ones he is using since he used trunk for some time.
I however am still using and sometimes updating the 0.24 fixes from
that overlay. In the next few weekends I plan on trying 0.25 fixes
however I want to move my gentoo box to use btrfs and btrfs snapshots
for the OS and database before I do this so if MythArchive is broken
again I can easily revert to 0.24 fixes. For me MythArchive was broken
in 0.24 fixes months after the release. However after applying a few
patches from the bugtracker it has worked fine and has continued to do
so.

John