[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recordings Page

Ben Allen ballen at bogdan.net
Thu Apr 19 12:35:44 UTC 2012

Thanks for the files, I greatly appreciate it.  I am using mythTV
version 0.24 right now.  I edited the index.html page you created to use
the IP address of my Myth Backend.  The location of both files on my
system  is /var/www/mythweb.  When I go to
http://192.168.1.10/mythweb/index.html, I get an error that says, "An
unknown module was specified."  I took a look at the html code but I am
not sure what needs to be changed to resolve this error.  When you have
a chance, do you have any ideas on how to resolve this error?

Thank-you,

Ben