[mythtv-users] THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL MAILING LIST

Ryan Patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:05:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Simon Hobson <linux at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote:
> Mark Lord wrote:
>> . . .
>> That's hardly "commercial" to an "intelligent human."
>> It's more "non profit" than "commercial".
>> . . .
>
> That's how it came across to me.
>
> . . .

Well as long as we are taking a vote, that is not how it came across
to me.  It was SPAM (unsolicited commercial email).  End of story.
There is really no debate about it.  It has no place on this mailing
list.  Plain and simple.

I've followed the master development branch throughout the last few
MythTV development periods.  So I know how much Robert contributed.  I
send him an honest thank you.  But in the next breath I ask him to
keep advertisements promoting his personal financial gain away from
here.

-Ryan