[mythtv-users] How-to AirPlay question

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Wed Apr 18 14:52:21 UTC 2012

A Desai wrote:
> My friend who also has Myth helps me with issues. I started compiling
> this myself in the hope to learn a bit more about linux. However, that
> is besides the point. For some reason, even though I have got the
> fixes/0.25 and compiled it per instructions, something is not working -
> which is why I need help.

Please stop top posting. Trim the quote and write your message below.
Thanks.

I didn't want to offend you in any way. I just wanted to point out that
there are other and easier ways to install MythTV. Especially if the WAF
is important to you ;-) If you want to learn about linux, then that's a
valid reason...

I wouldn't describe me as a beginner nor as "linux champ", but I chose
to use the Mythbuntu repository, since the whole system has to run at
the end of the day when GF comes home ;-)

Thomas