[mythtv-users] MythWeb Recordings Page

Ben Allen ballen at bogdan.net
Wed Apr 18 04:39:59 UTC 2012

Hello All,

I was wondering if it was possible to create a webpage that showed "Recorded Programs" from MythWeb and nothing else?  The reason I ask this is because I would like to provide a webpage for my house where everyone can go to and see what has been recorded without seeing all the other buttons and links that MythWeb offers.  I assume I will need to edit some files under /var/www/mythweb but I am not sure which ones.

If you need any more information, just let me know and thanks in advance for any feedback.