[mythtv-users] How-to AirPlay question

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 01:17:44 UTC 2012

I do *not* see any airplay icon - and it seems that is the case because
there is no air-play options.

To re-iterate, right from the beginning, I never got the message "No RAOP
found". I still went ahead on my Frontend and created RAOP.rsa where I
pasted the key.

Anything I can check (services, etc) to confirm if my side is installed ok?

Regards,
Ash

http://about.me/adesai