[mythtv-users] Can I use AirPlay to play video?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Apr 17 02:27:50 UTC 2012

On 2012-04-16, at 10:13 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> And again:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/AirTunes/AirPlay

Gabe, I can confirm that mythfrontend does indeed airplay video. Try running the frontend with --verbose debug and watch the bonjour messages fly by for a hint of what might be wrong. It took me a few tries to get it working.

JYA, or whoever wrote/maintains this: it seems like you should be able to navigate using the iPad but the frontend doesn't seem to respond to scrubbing and soon the progress bar snaps back to wherever it was before you scrubbed. Is that coming feature or am I wrong about navigating?

Anyway it's a super neat feature.

- George