[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect not working

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:35:06 UTC 2012

On 04/16/2012 07:55 AM, Jim wrote:
> Do you see anything helpful in there? Just to test it I went directly to the URL shown in a browser and was able to successfully authenticate
> manually, though I get a 405 error because an HTTP Get isn't allowed there.

Sorry, I see the same sequence if I put a bad password in my mythtv-setup
for Schedules Direct (I know, you've beaten that horse to death.)

FWIW, v0.24 used wget to upload the data, v0.25 is Qt DownloadManager based,
and my version of Qt is 4.7. When you run configure, however, you should get a
message if the Qt version was wrong.

I prefer wireshark for protocol analysis and with a good login/password see the
1st 401 error, then a POST with authentication. The HTTP looks like this:
http://pastebin.ca/2136731  All the dots in lines 24/25 were hex and I have no
idea if my password was encrypted there.

You can look at your source in: libs/libmythbase/mythdownloadmanager.cpp if you
haven't already been there. I don't see any additional log choices available.

--
Bill