[mythtv-users] SchedulesDirect not working

Jim Jim.Herold at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 16:41:22 UTC 2012

On 4/16/2012 11:32 AM, Zarthan South wrote:
> Another shot in the dark based on past issues with other similar
> processes. Is it possible that you have a character or space in your
> password that might cause issues. Works for the website login but not
> for the update???? Not as common an issue as it once was but
> frustrating when it does happen.

Thanks Zarthan.  I had that thought too.  I changed both my username and
password to 7 lowercase alpha characters to eliminate that as a
possiblity.  No dice.

I'm way over my head here, but how does the authentication happen
exactly?  Is it using some Linux libraries that perhaps I don't have
installed?  I'm opensuse 11.4 64bit in case that helps in any way.  I
compiled from source with no errors.