[mythtv-users] mythbuntu-repos: "You have selected a development version!"

Thomas Boehm mythtv-users at lists.boehmi.net
Mon Apr 16 12:27:23 UTC 2012

Thomas Boehm wrote:
> I'm just about to upgrade to 0.25 and get the message "You have selected
> a development version!" when I run "dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos"
> and chose 0.25. This needs to be corrected to avoid confusion.

Just to add, I only got this message on my combined BE/FE. On another
standalone FE it didn't show it.

Also, I couldn't update via apt-get/aptitude on both machines. Some
packages were held back because some dependencies weren't met. I think
some packages from 0.24 weren't removed automatically. After opening
synaptic and "Mark All Upgrades" these packages were removed and all
remaining installed.