[mythtv-users] MythNetvision crash on YouTube video

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 10:44:00 UTC 2012

Hello again, I upgrade to 0.25 and I am testing all plugins available,
I have a problem with MythNetvision, when I search a video and select
to reproduce, I get a crash and this is mythfrontend output:

[xcb] Unknown request in queue while dequeuing
[xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has
not been called
[xcb] Aborting, sorry about that.
mythfrontend: ../../src/xcb_io.c:178: dequeue_pending_request:
Assertion `!xcb_xlib_unknown_req_in_deq' failed.
Aborted

And this is what I got on the log file:

2012-04-15 12:05:32.942898 I  MythUIWebBrowser: enabling plugins
2012-04-15 12:05:33.424820 I  Opening
http://192.168.0.5:6544/InternetContent/GetInternetContent?Grabber=nv_python_libs/configs/HTML/youtube.html&videocode=rYEDA3JcQqw

This is the frontend version:

$ mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version : v0.25pre
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 72
Library API : 0.25.20120408-1
QT Version : 4.7.4
Options compiled in:
 linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss
using_pulse using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_crystalhd using_dvb
using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec using_libcrypto
using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus
using_v4l2 using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode
using_opengl using_vaapi using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_live
using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

I have activated the hardware accelaration for flash:

cat /etc/adobe/mms.cfg
OverrideGPUValidation=true
EnableLinuxHWVideoDecode=1

Same video works great on Chromium browser.

I will appreciate any help, best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano