[mythtv-users] Where to find recording profiles in 0.25?

Stefan Lands e350notifier at alice.de
Fri Apr 13 15:59:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

maybe I'm getting a little bit old ;) , but I cannot find where to
configure recording profiles in mythfrontend 0.25.

It used to be somewhere in configuration/utilities. So I was able to
configure lossless transcodings to cut commercials (after editing the
cutlist). I used to define a few more transcode settings for low-, mid-,
and high-quality back in 0.24 and prior. But now it seems to have vanished.

It still appears when pressing 'M' on the list of recordings to start a
transcoding job, but where do you configure those?

So, has anybody seen this menu, where I can set these options for low-,
mid-, and high-quality transcodings, as well as autodetect from MPEG2?

Thanks in advance.