[mythtv-users] Can you update to .25 remotely (VNC or SSH)

Ole Nissen mail at olenissen.com
Fri Apr 13 07:35:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

No problem, im doing that all the time. In case you acturally need the
graphical userinterface like synaptics, then remeber to forward X. like

ssh -X 'username'@'servername/ip'

When logged on to the computer, simply:
sudo synaptics

or whatever graphical program you want. It could also be the mythtv-setup.

Whis way you dont need a mouse or keyboard attached to your backend. This
is at least how im doing it.

Regards
Ole