[mythtv-users] Can you update to .25 remotely (VNC or SSH)

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 07:28:37 UTC 2012

Asked this in another thread but that one veered off into a discussion
of repos. Thought I'd ask it again, because I'm sure there's a lot of
people whose Myth boxes might not be easily placed for upgrading.
So...

The keyboard/mouse for my combined fe/be is kinda awkward to use since
it's up on a shelf. Is there any reason why I shouldn't do the upgrade
either with VNC or ssh'ing into the Mythbuntu box?