[mythtv-users] Is there another way I could have installed .24-fixes outside of Mythbuntu?

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:52:46 UTC 2012

As I prepare to upgrade my Myhtbuntu to .25 I ran:

sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos

It asked "Would you like to activate the MythTV Updates repository?"

But I'm already on .24-fixes...same thing happened when I took a look
at the repos settings in the Mythbuntu Control Center. It asked me to
choose between .23 and .24 updates...but again, I'm already on
.24-fixes.

Trying to go back through any emails or notes but I can't seem to find
how I got onto .24-fuxes. With Mythbuntu asking me to "activate" the
repos, I'm wondering if I did it somehow (like a ppa?) outside of
Mythbuntu and will that cause any issues or conflicts when I go to
upgrade to .25.

Thanks.