[mythtv-users] Flakey HD-PVR

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 20:34:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 20:19, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 2:34 PM, jacek burghardt
> <jaceksburghardt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are better devices that HD-pvr I know there are cards that
>> capture hdmi signal and they are pci boards.
>
> Care to elaborate on that? Many of us here would love such a device,
> but until now it doesn't exist, at least for mere mortals.

Please do not post any such references on-list.  Any such
device would likely be illegal or questionably legal
in the US.  No matter what you may think of such laws,
please respect the MythTV posting guidelines that
attempt to protect the project (see item 5 on the bottom of
this section):

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Mailing_List_etiquette#Anything_else_I_should_be_aware_of.3F

What you do in the privacy of your own one-to-one
email is between you....

Gary