[mythtv-users] mythbuntu-repos for Ubuntu 12.04?

Mark Bobak mark at bobak.net
Thu Apr 12 16:21:54 UTC 2012

Is there a version of mythbuntu-repos that plays nice with Ubuntu 12.04?

I tried installing the version available here:
http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos

But that seems to result in installation errors:
mjb at mercury:~$ sudo dpkg-reconfigure mythbuntu-repos
[sudo] password for mjb:
/usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: mythbuntu-repos is broken or not fully installed
mjb at mercury:~$ sudo apt-get install mythbuntu-repos
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
mythbuntu-repos is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 45 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
Setting up mythbuntu-repos (9.3-0ubuntu0+mythbuntu~auto20110702002113) ...
dpkg: error processing mythbuntu-repos (--configure):
 mythbuntu-repos

I tried some google searches, but haven't had much luck.

Thanks,

-Mark