[mythtv-users] MythTv 0.25 theme update question

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:30:35 UTC 2012

I just upgraded my myth setup from 0.24.2 to 0.25, so far I like it and can
tell the devs put a lot of great work into it!

One question that I have though is how do I update my themes that I have
downloaded in 0.24?  The one that I want to
update is the Tainted Glass theme, I went into the Theme selector under the
settings for the frontend and re-selected the
theme but that doesn't seem to download the newer version
just re-selects the one that I currently have installed.