[mythtv-users] Artwork 0.25

Dave Brown davebrown099 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 20:21:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Dave Brown <davebrown099 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will have a look. It was a mythbuntu install and iirc it just
> worked.  If thats the case will i also have to go back on all
> recording rules and set it to download metadata in the post
> processing.
>
> thanks
>
> On 4/11/12, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> > On 4/11/2012 11:27, Dave Brown wrote:
> >> After an upgrade to 0.25, the metadata was no longer showing in watch
> >> recordings.  Ive run some of the scripts from
> >>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Enhancing_Recordings_with_Metadata_Lookup#Upgrade_Cheat_Sheet
> >>

> >> and some artwork is now showing. However, there are still many without
> >> artwork and the scripts return
> >>
> >> "Unable to match this title, too many possible matches. You may wish
> >> to manually set the season, episode, and inetref ......."
> >
> > If you set the inetref in your recording rules, which you would have
> > done previously in jamu.conf, it should pick up nearly all of your
> > shows.  If it does not, could you give some examples of where it doesn't
> > work?  Are these things like combined episodes, or does your guide data
> > simply diverge that far from the list on TheTVDb.com?

Ive had a look and for the programs without artwork, there is no inetref.
 Although they had artwork before I can now do a lookup metadata from
mythweb and manually select from a list(for most of them). I thought it
made a guess at the artwork in pre 0.25 which it mostly got correct?

On another note(maybe a bug), im unable to update the inetref from the
frontend via watch recordings>recording options>edit recoding
schedule>metadata options.  I do a lookup and select the artwork but it
just bounces back to the choice of artworks.  Nothing written to the
backend logs, but from the frontend:

Apr 11 20:55:11 shabba mythfrontend[2231]: I MetadataDownload
metadatadownload.cpp:222 (runGrabber) Running Grabber:
/usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -M EastEnders
Apr 11 20:55:11 shabba mythfrontend[2231]: I MetadataDownload
metadatadownload.cpp:144 (run) Returning Metadata Results: EastEnders 1 1
Apr 11 20:55:11 shabba mythfrontend[2231]: I CoreContext
scheduleeditor.cpp:1825 (customEvent) Falling through to selection dialog.