[mythtv-users] Digital Devices Cine CT V6

Karl Dietz dekarl at spaetfruehstuecken.org
Wed Apr 11 19:06:01 UTC 2012

Hi Christian,

On 11.04.2012 15:31, Christian Grein wrote:
> I'm trying to configure my DD Cine CT V6 DVB-C Card (pcie) with
> MythBuntu. The card is installed correctly and it shows up in
> /dev/dvb/adapter0 and adapter1. I can scan with w_scan and change the
> delivery system with dvb-fe-tool, so everything seems to work fine. The
> only thing that doesn't work is MythTV. It's showing the adapters in
> backend config but it can't find any channels. If I try to read from a
> channels.conf created with "w_scan -a0 -c DE -ft > channels.conf" it

ok, looks like you're in Germany and want to setup DVB-T. That should
basically work. If you live in an area where you receive multiple DVB-T
networks its easiest to manually scan one frequency and let MythTV
figure out the related frequencies from the transmitted service
information. If it does not work it would be good to see logs from
mythtv-setup.

> just shows up "Cant open %1" or something like this.

importing of channels.conf is known broken

Regards,
Karl