[mythtv-users] Anysee N7 usable with myth?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:38:54 UTC 2012

Hi

On 15 March 2012 06:00, Leen de Braal <ldb at braha.nl> wrote:
> >From what I read it seems to be able to produce a m3u file, which can be
> used with vlc on win or a mac. But I have no experience with iptv (or is
> this not?)
> Can myth handle this for recordings?

If it produces a playlist file that can be used by VLC

Then this can likely be used by mythtv using the FREEBOX capture card type.

Create a capture card, set the type as FREEBOX, enter the URL to the m3u file.

I have found sometimes that the URL used for VLC need to be slightly
modified to be used by myth:
rtp://@233.29.121.39:1234

into:
rtp://233.29.121.39:1234