[mythtv-users] Hdhomerun partial lock after upgrade to 0.24

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Mon Apr 9 22:51:28 UTC 2012

Den 09/04/2012 12.53 skrev "Matt Boyd" <mattslists at gmail.com>:
> Not quite sure what else to try, I've come across a couple of posts
> but nothing that seems specific. Has anyone else had this problem
> after upgrading to 11.10.

Did you by chance upgrade your HDHR firmware at the same time?

I had the same symptoms after I ran the hdhomerun tool from Windows, which
upgraded the firmware of my old hdhomerun without asking me first. After
this I was only able to get partial locks in MythTV 0.24. Downgrading the
firmware did solve the issue, but when I tried to get it working with the
new firmware, deleting tuners etc. had no effect. Scanning all the
frequencies and allowing MythTV to update the channel data, while using the
new firmware, fixed the issue.

Best regards
Kenni