[mythtv-users] 0.25 Parental controls

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:38:55 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Bill Meek <keemllib at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 03/05/2012 02:03 AM, Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
>
>> Actually it's not working for all who reported on the list: you quoted
>> my first message where I wrote it once was working and my second message
>> where I wrote that now it is no longer working (I should have been more
>> clear, sorry).
>

> Hi;
>
> I believe this was caused by:
>
>  https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commit/7c8e45f
>
> Pluribus on the -users IRC channel just tested the fix here:
>
>  http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2012-March/071892.html
>
> So, if you're building from source, the fix works (at least for two
> people.)

It has worked for me for a little over a week.  I would really like to
see it fixed in 0.25 however so I don't have to patch it with each
update.

Does the bug listing need to be updated with more information?  It
seems like a pretty big deal to me with a fairly simple fix that
should affect anyone using parental controls.  I haven't seen anyone
saying that they aren't seeing this issue.

Bob C