[mythtv-users] Hdhomerun partial lock after upgrade to 0.24

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 10:53:58 UTC 2012

Hi Group,
I've been running a v3 HDHR for the last 6 months or so without issues
on mythbuntu 11.04. Last week I ran the upgrade to 11.10. Everything
went smoothly except now my HDHR won't tune  to any channels in myth.
I can get it to work using the hdhomerun_config-gui and vlc.
Error is partial lock, then it times out. I've tried increasing the
timeout settings
Deleted and re added the cards
Changed to quick tuning.

Nothing seems to fix this.

Not quite sure what else to try, I've come across a couple of posts
but nothing that seems specific. Has anyone else had this problem
after upgrading to 11.10.

Thanks
Matt