[mythtv-users] two serial lirc devices

sabruner3 at juno.com sabruner3 at juno.com
Sat Apr 7 23:32:43 UTC 2012

I have been attempting to setup two serial devices using fedora and I have not been able to get it to work.  I have also attempted to get my hdhomerun IR working with on serial and the serial then does not work.  It appears that I only ever get one working.  I think that a device is not getting created correctly.  There are many things related to the IR and device module procedure that I am not clear on.

Any help in getting two Serial IR devices setup would be great.  I need to get a remote working as well as an ir blaster.  I am able to get them to work separately but not both at the same time.