[mythtv-users] Better Channel Change Script

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Wed Apr 4 13:31:20 UTC 2012

> This may be a moot point, but I banged out something that might give
> you debug information.  Perl is not my first language. :)
>
> http://pastebin.com/CXSu4Lcd
>
> See what you get in the debug file generated.  I'll be curious to see
> if it works for you.

I get the following error when running this script:

syntax error at ./new-channel-changer.sh line 19, near "sub change_SIGNAL "
Can't use global @_ in "my" at ./new-channel-changer.sh line 20, near "= @_"
syntax error at ./new-channel-changer.sh line 22, near "}"
Execution of ./new-channel-changer.sh aborted due to compilation errors.