[mythtv-users] Cine S2 V6, DVB-S, and Unicable

Stephan Seitz stse+mythtv at fsing.rootsland.net
Tue Apr 3 07:25:58 UTC 2012

Hi!

I plan to switch my TV settings to DVB-S. I was told that the Cine S2 V6
(http://shop.digital-devices.de/epages/62357162.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=34827669)
was working well with Linux and MythTV (I hope this was right), but
I still have several questions:

- Can someone tell me the name of the kernel driver for this card?
- I plan to use the Unicable system; does this work with Linux? How do
   I configure the driver for this setting (unicable frequency -> tuner)?
   For Windows there are programs, but for Linux?

Thanks for your help!

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--