[mythtv-users] Playback problem

Daniel mythtv-users at selberg.se
Mon Apr 2 17:21:51 UTC 2012

Hi,
I've seen a similar problem on my setup using VDPAU and only on certain
channels (with a highly compressed video stream). I tried several different
solutions (e.g. adjusting X-server settings, vdpau-options). What finally
helped me out was to upgrade to 0.25 and select OpenGL video decoding. The
rendering could be left at VDPAU without problems.

Daniel